Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)

Next Steps

Learn More

The Colorado Department of Human Services (CDHS) has general information on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).

The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has an overview of the federal SNAP program. Note: Colorado’s SNAP program uses options and waivers that make it different in some ways than the federal SNAP rules.

Apply for SNAP

You can apply for Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits:

Places to Spend SNAP

Get Expert Help

If you have questions about your SNAP benefits, contact one of Colorado’s Application Assistance Outreach Partners:

Ticket to Work

Social Security’s Ticket to Work Program helps people with disabilities who get Social Security benefits re-enter the workforce and become more independent. The Ticket to Work Program offers free access to employment-related services, such as training, transportation, and vocational rehabilitation. You can call the Ticket to Work Help Line at 1-866-968-7842 or 1-866-833-2967 (TTY).

Get Help with Your Benefits

A trained Benefits Planner can help you understand your benefits programs. Exactly who you need to contact depends on your situation and the benefits you get.

View DB101's full list of experts who can help you understand different benefits.

Learn more